quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

DJ Rasmus Lützen para [Sub Club]





[S.Club] What prepared you for your presentation at [Sub Club]

I have prepared a morning hour set of new and classic tunes from my collection. New sounds from artists like DJ T, Benoit & Sergio, Frivoluos, Lemon Popsicle, Footprintz amd more.

[S.Club] How do you define, your sound today?

I'm starting to like vocals more again in minimal tracks, but they have to be subtle and sexy. Without being cheese.
I still look for tunes deep and melodic. With a bouncy bassline making it impossible to stand still.

[S.Club] What the public can expect from your set?


They can expect a deep and uplifting set that will make them move their feet. And I wanna see some hands in the air!


[S.Club] What would youthink of the project [Sub Club] Fosfobox in after hours?

I like afterhours, and then in Fosfobox, for the end of the celebration for their 7 years anniversary, it will be really nice.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário